Monday, March 26, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 28

Baby Size: 14.8"; Chinese Cabbage
Baby Weight: 2.5 lb
*********************
Well this was my first 'official' week of the third trimester and I must say with sadness that the  fatigue is coming back.  I feel like I hit a wall mid-morning, get a pick me up around lunch, then hit the wall again around 4 and I'm down for the count!  I was tired a few weeks in the first trimester, so I'm hoping this will be temporary as well.  I am getting wore out so quickly...it's like I'm going another human in there or something :P  I am also experiencing shortness of breath and I have gotten to where I can't breathe when I bend over to pick something up or put my shoes on.  Kyle and I are bad people and eat supper in front of the TV...we have vowed to stop when we have kids and start eating at the table so only a few more weeks...anyway, before when I would sit on the couch I could set my plate on the coffee table and eat.  I now have to set my plate on a pillow in my lap so I don't have to bend over!!  Pitiful I know...you'd think we'd make the switch over to the table now, but I'm holding out!!  Our poor Molly can no longer look up at me while I eat and she sits under the table...she has to move to the side so she can see me and so I can see her...she thinks I forget she's there and won't give her anything if I don't 'see' her!  Spoiled!!  Oh well, I guess the third trimester may be my worst...can't complain though the other two we so very nice to me :)

1 comment:

  1. My hubby and I are the same- haha! So HARD to NOT eat in front of the tv- haha! I hear ya on the third trimester- SERIOUSLY DRAGGING everyday now :( I can see why things slow down right about now! Happy 28 weeks!

    ReplyDelete