Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 27

Baby Size: 14.5"; Head of Cauliflower
Baby Weight: 2-2.5 lb
*********************

 This week was a very active wee for both me and Colton!  I got the nursery started, painted, and the furniture assembled.  All I really have left now is to decorate and change my mind 50 million times. :)

Colton has been extra active this week.  His kicks/hits are getting stronger and more intense, but not painful unless he hits certain areas.  I have also had some pains that I think are just stretching pains.  It got pretty rough a couple of days, but nothing I couldn't handle!  The belly seems to have halted on growth, but that's ok...means stretch marks will remain minimal!

Please ignore the paint on my shorts...I had been touching up
the nursery and those are my painting shorts :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you are 27 weeks already! So exciting! Your belly is so tiny and cute! It's so fun and overwhelming to start the nursery- I have been awful about starting to paint- last night I did start prepping though- that's progress :) Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete