Monday, March 5, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 25

Baby Size: 13.5-14"; Eggplant
Baby Weight: 1.5-2 lb
*********************
 Ugh I hate to report, but the insomnia is still showing its ugly face! I have such a difficult time sleeping and when I can sleep I have a hard time staying asleep!  I want to give a quick update on the status of the shed project :)

I am happy to report that Kyle is almost done with the shed! I made out a to-do list a week or so ago of everything I want to do over Spring Break; I work at a Community College so we close for a week when the students leave campus :)  Everything on my list revolved around Colton's room in some way, shape, or form.  A day or so after I left the list out, he started working on the shed; so I'm not sure if he saw the list and decided to start on it more, or if it's just a conscience, but I'm happy either way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment