Friday, March 16, 2012

Nursery: Day 4/5

So I was gun-ho at the beginning of the week and well...it finally caught up with me and I got tired and wore out!  This energizer bunny ran out of go go juice.  Which is fine because it's giving me time to decide how I want the room laid out, and is giving me a chance to find decorations :)  So no additional progress on the nursery.  I was talking with my mom about the mirror on the dresser, and how I was trying to decide if I wanted to put a mirror up in the nursery or not.  She made a comment about babies always playing with 'the other baby' in the mirror when they start noticing themselves...and....I've decided I want to keep the mirror on the dresser!  I really didn't like it at first, but I've started trying to come up with ways to decorate it, and it's starting to grow on me a bit; so we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment