Friday, March 16, 2012

2nd Ultrasound

Thursday I had my second ultrasound to check the location of the placenta again...hoping it moved out of the way!  I was anxious thinking we  would leave knowing where it was, but the tech said I have to wait until next week to get the 'official' report from the doctor...boo!  I just want to know where it is and what the chances are of me needing a c-section...dang previa!

On a better note...we got to see Colton!  This time he was much more cooperative, and we were able to get a profile shot of him :)  Such a cutie if you ask me!  My little brother...I say little he's 17 almost 18...went with me to town and we met Kyle at the appointment and he was able to go back with us and see the ultrasound.  He said it was a little weird but cool too!  I don't know if he really enjoyed it or not, but it meant a lot to me that he was there to see Colton :)  Goodness has my little man grown so much since January!!  He's so big, and we actually got a picture of him with his hand in his mouth, and could see his mouth moving and his eyes blinking.  I told my mom about that, and she said it's amazing how much ultrasounds have advanced since my brother was born almost 18 years ago.  June's coming up quick!!

Colton at 27 weeks 3/13/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment