Monday, March 12, 2012

Nursery: Day 1

I work at the local Community College, and when the college closes my office closes as well; so that means this week I'm on Spring Break!!  Woohoo! With this being the only full week I will have off until Colton is born I have a big to do list to get his room ready :)  Today marked day one of the adventure...

I didn't take any 'before' pictures, but I do have a couple I have posted below after I got everything cleaned out.  Today I:
  • went through all the junk in the room
  • moved the baby stuff out of the room into the extra bedroom--the travel system, crib/crib mattress, various baby things I have
  • moved the Christmas decorations and tree, queen sized bed, mattress & box springs to my newly completed shed :)
I know it doesn't sound like much, but goodness I am sore and wore out!!  I know I will defiantly feel it more tomorrow.  Here's the product of day one...

From the door

Opposite corner



From closet doors

2 comments: