Monday, March 5, 2012

Bedding!

I got the bedding for Colton's room Saturday! Originally I was planning on purchasing it from Burlington in Waco, but when I went with my mom to pick it up a couple weeks ago they didn't have it.  When I asked about order it, they said it could take between 2 and 20 weeks...well I don't have 20 weeks! So I had just told myself I was going to have to pay full price for it from somewhere else, and not get to use my 20% off coupon for Burlington.  Well, Saturday we went to Arlington for the PBR at Cowboy's Stadium, and I googled Burlington locations in Arlington and found one just south of the stadium.  I called them up and found out they had 3 in stock!!!  I ran outside and show Kyle and 'alternate' route to the stadium and asked if we could stop and pick it up, of course he said yes...how could he not?!?!?  We got there, I ran inside, grabbed it off the shelf and made a V-line for the check out.  I was sooooooo happy, Kyle just smiled and said whatever makes me happy :) So now I have it! Plus...it's WAYYYY cuter in person!!

1 comment: