Monday, April 2, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 29

Baby Size: 15"; Butternut Squash
 Baby Weight: 2.5 lb
*********************

So I'm getting horrible about remembering to take pictures every other week!  I have gotten to where I have so much going on and not enough go-go juice to keep up!  This is my last week of teaching night class, so hopefully after this I will get a few extra nights, and extra energy to get back on the ball!

Everything is going by so quickly and I still have so much to do! I'm still super tired this week, and still having a difficult time sleeping soundly; I wake up all the time for every little noise...I use to be able to sleep through a freight train going through my room, and Molly yawns and I wake up.  Frustrating!  I also feel like my belly is growing in leaps and bounds the past few weeks; I'm going to try to take a picture tonight and post if it I remember once I get home from teaching!  Well I better get back to work!  I had my shower yesterday and will post pictures and info this week! It was awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment