Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today's Appt

Today I had my glucose test, an appointment, and got my Rh shot.  The glucose test went ok; I won't know the results for a few days.  The appointment went good!  He said that it appears that my placenta has moved from my cervix and appears to be out of the way, but that it will ultimately be my primary doctor's call on how to deliver...my normal OB/GYN is out for 6 weeks for shoulder surgery :) hopefully he'll have his shoulder in prime catching condition when Colton comes!! haha! So basically I have to wait until my doctor comes back April 13th to find out what he recommends.  Which if he says all is good and we have no complications to worry about then we will proceed as normal and let Colton come when he's ready.  Otherwise, if he recommends a c-section we will schedule it when he says we need to.  Either way it doesn't matter to me, of course I would prefer a natural birth, but ultimately I want what is best and safest for Colton and I.  So whatever my doctor says I will do!  I have another appointment in 2 weeks with a different doctor...all the doctors are pitching in and covering his patients until he gets back...but I can't wait until he's back :) he's just awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that it sounds like your placenta previa has cleared up!! That is great news : ) I know what you mean about seeing a different doctor...I had to see the nurse practitioner a few months ago, and she was the most vague doctor I have ever talked to haha.

    ReplyDelete