Monday, June 6, 2011

Wow!

Talk about life seeming to get away from me; I didn't realize it had been so many days since I last posted! It seems like I haven't been able to find time to much of anything the last few days...not even time to search TTC blogs :(

Anywho! So I got off BC in Oct/Nov and started taking prenatal vitamins, and ever since then I feel like I am retaining water and gaining weight like nobody's business! I knew you could gain weight getting on BC but who knew you would getting off of it! This is getting to be pretty ridiculous. I'm finding myself not necessarily hungry, just not satisfied if that makes sense...I just can't seem to find whatever it is my body is craving! I would like to think that it's just pregnancy cravings, but those wouldn't come until later...unless I'm one of those chicks that could be on "I didn't know I was pregnant" and I'm secretly about to bust! Hmmm.....but regardless, I need to get this under control. I try eating right, but can't seem to no matter how hard I try! I need to be healthy for baby when God decides I'm ready for one. I try to eat healthy, secretly thinking that I may have a bundle of joy growing and I just don't know yet, but then when AF comes I throw that idea out the window and eat everything in sight for a couple days. Maybe that's my problem...self control! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment