Thursday, June 30, 2011

Grrr....

I’m the kind of person that likes to plan a head of big/important things and have everything ready to go.  So I’m suppose to go to the Dr August 22 to discuss infertility testing.  I called the Dr to see if I could get the code things to find out how much I was going to have to pay out of pocket for testing—not that I would let money decide for me, I just want to be prepared for the costs.  And the lady that answered the phone told me she couldn’t tell me because I wasn’t scheduled for the procedures yet.  So I asked her if people just don’t find out until the bill comes, and she said typically.  Well I want to know now!  She told me to call my insurance company and they could tell me.  So I call them and get a guy…like I really want to tell some random guy oh yeah I may be infertile and want to know what it costs. Well, he was actually understanding.  He said the Dr should give me a code and then they can give me what my cost would be.  We went round and round and I told him what the lady told me, and he got upset she told me that because that’s not their policy.  Anyway…I ended up not knowing anymore then when I call the Dr’s office the first time…I just ended up getting really irritated with their office!  Stupid lady!

On a lighter note, I hope my BAM OPK from Tuesday works and I end up being able to call that lady back and tell her just FORGET IT! (and schedule me an ultrasound instead!) hehe!   Always got to be a little optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment