Monday, June 13, 2011

Frustration

Frustration is starting to settle in...I'm not sure if it's frustration so much as jealousy. Seems like everywhere I turn or go I find out someone else I know is pregnant or fixing to have a baby. I am happy for all of them really, but I'm just ready for my own. I don't care if it's a boy or girl, I just want it to have 10 fingers, 10 toes, and to be happy & healthy. I don't feel like I want too much, but maybe God isn't ready for us to have a Baby Wichman.

**pitty party over**

On a serious note, my doctor told me in March that if I'm not pregnant this summer to make an appointment for September. So this means that if I don't get pregnant this cycle (June) or the next cycle (July) then I will have to make the appointment now in order to get one in September. It just sucks! I'm hoping and praying that if I end up having to make the appointment that I will get to change it from fertility testing to a confirmation appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Im new to your blog and now a follower. I saw your comment on a blog about you being in Texas. Me too!! :) Anywho.. I completely understand your frustration. UGH... so many "why's" and tears. and yes .. seems like everyone is pregnant around you. NOT FAIR. :( You are in my prayers and hopefully you get that BFP soon!!!

    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete