Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Been a few days...

Been a few days since my last post...I've been in Toronto at a conference for work. It was great, had fun, didn't really want to leave! If you've never been I highly recommend visiting!! Even though I was out of town I still temped and everything seemed level. This weekend will be a good weekend though if all the projections are right! Anyway, just wanted to update why I feel off the face of the Earth for a few days :) back to my waiting at the airport...apparently there was a bad storm in Dallas last night...something about hail and high winds...anyway, our 11:30 flight out of Toronto was canceled, so they booked us a flight to Houston at 5:30! That means 6 hours of airport sitting and waiting, waiting and sitting! Then after we got our tickets we had to go through customs; they must get their customer service tips from Walmart! They had 35 booths, only 5 were open! Then three people left for lunch and they brought in 1 backup. That was an hour and half of my life I will not get back. So here I sit and wait, wait and sit! Facebook and thebump.com here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment