Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quote I Needed

So I have a little calendar on my desk that has daily quotes or sayings and every morning I come in and flip it and read today's message.  Today's was certainly one I needed:

"'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plants to give you hope and a future'"--Jeremiah 29:11

I certainly need to remember that God has a plan for all, and that my timing doesn't always mesh with his...there is a reason for it all and a reason things aren't necessarily happening right now.  I may get my baby this month, I am not, but irregardless if will be ok!  I stress about it from time to time, and get upset with myself, Kyle, and others but it is all part of the plan.  Who knows one of my little eggs & Kyle's swimmers may have a cure for cancer!  I just need to remember this quote on my 'down' days!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment