Wednesday, June 29, 2011

OPK Positive!

So I gave up peeing on HPT and now just abuse OPKs!  This week I'm suppose to O and started testing on Sunday looking for the positive OPK to know I really was.  I usually only use OPKs the week I think I'm going to O, and try to do it around the same time every day that week.  So I started Sunday....Sunday barely anything, Monday was faint (but if you squinted your eyes and turned your head sideways you could see it!), then Tuesday I got pee crazy and decided to test in the morning and test again when I got home to compare...I was SHOCKED!  The result line was darker than the control line and popped up with seconds!  Woohoo I screamed from the bathroom!  Molly (our dachshund) comes running to check out the noise, and I hear Kyle in the living room..."ummm.....ok...everything come out ok....."  Haha poor guy!  Anyways, just super excited and thought I'd share!

Below is a pic of the sticks...don't worry I cropped out the tickled on part!

2 comments: