Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear AF...I could stand to lose you....

So AF decided to make an appearance today--a whole day early.  I'm thinking of writing her some hate mail and seeing if she gets the message.  Maybe she could pass the message on to my ovaries and uterus as well. I'm still trying to figure out why nature lets women find out they are or aren't pregnant when they are PMSing.  I'm already moody from possibly starting and then I get a big fat negative on the test.  Another way nature sucks I guess!  Can you tell I'm moody and hormonal...that's compliments of AF

2 comments:

  1. I guess it wouldn't make you feel better if I said still after 4 months I still haven't seen AF, but don't worry...I've gotten a BFN 3x! As much as I freaking hate when people say it to me about Dum Dum Da Dum I'm saying it to you "don't worry about, good things come to those who wait, it'll happen when it happens, it'll happen when it's meant to be...." And all the other useless phrases that do nothing but piss you off.. Go ahead, you can cuss, out loud! I curse in my head everytime I hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do curse everything I hear stuff like that :) it's just not that hard to not worry to not think to not want...you know that about Dum Dum Da Dum so we're in the same boat :P We can just cuss together and then tell each other it'll be ok and to not worry haha!

    ReplyDelete