Friday, July 8, 2011

why i want this month...

So I've been extra hopeful this month because we are headed to Montana at the end of the month, and I would like to be able to tell his parents while we are there that there will be another grand baby.  We only make it up there once a year, so if we aren't this time, and get pregnant in the next couple months, we will basically go back next year with a baby.  I would just really like to go there, tell them, and bring the baby back next time; rather than go not pregnant and come back next year with a baby.  I know that's weird, but still I'd like to be able to tell them in person and not on the phone...just little things like that.  I'm 10dpo today, and I've POAS twice already, both negative, but 10dpo is only 35% accurate so I'm still hopeful.  Praying and crossing my fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment