Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sleeping at Night

In a million years I never thought I would be writing this post with Colton not even being 12 weeks old...but...I am happy to say he is sleeping through the night most nights!  He gets a bath around 8:30 or 9:00, eats his night time meal, goes to sleep, and sleeps until 5:30-6:00.  That's just crazy!  Some nights he may wake up around 2, but that's only once or twice a week.  I'm so proud of my little man...and extremely thankful for getting to sleep through the night myself!!

Not only is he sleeping through the night, but a couple weeks ago we move him out of the bassinet in our room into the crib in his room! I didn't sleep good for a few nights, but when I realized he would be okay and I really would hear him on the monitor I was able to sleep.  He sleeps so much better in his own bed, and that's when the sleeping through the night started.  I guess since he couldn't stretch out in the bassinet because he's so big that he couldn't get comfortable so he wasn't sleeping well.  Now that he can stretch out and move around he sleeps better :) Makes me a happy momma!!


1 comment: