Sunday, August 12, 2012

Growing so fast...

My little man is growing so fast! Tomorrow he goes for his 2 month check up, and I'm curious to see how much he's grown!  Every day he discovers something new and thinks everything is funny...especially the ceiling fans and mobile at my parents house; my parents still have the mobile they bought when my sister Emily was born, and it spins with a horse, sheep, dog, and rabbit hanging down for baby to see. Colton loves that thing!!  He starts cooing, smiling, and jumping around when he sees the horse or sheep on it...mom says it's because he wants to ride a horse and go muttin' bustin'!  Kyle can get him laughing and cooing, and it is so sweet to talk to him and have him 'tell me about his day' where he just coos and giggles about things.  Here are a few pictures of my sweet sweet boy!

Logan & Colton

baby yawns are so cute

love this!

laughing at daddy playing baseball on ps3



1 comment:

  1. Wow- Colton is a cutie! So happy for you girl! He is growing so fast- they all do!!! :(

    ReplyDelete