Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Wish For You...

As I laid in bed last night I couldn't help but think of all the things I want for Colton...

  1. That he never doubt mine and his daddy's love for him
  2. Know that home is a place where he can always feel safe and secure
  3. To learn how to treat, respect, and love a woman through his fathers example
  4. To follow his dreams and passions
  5. Fight for what he truly believe in
  6. To have an education...whether it be taught from books or experience
  7. That he knows even in rough times God is there with open arms
  8. To strive for his best...no matter what his best is
  9. To find his own true love...whatever it may be
  10. That he never doubt mine and his daddy's love for him



What I Wish For My Son
By: Linda M. Johnson
What I wish for you today and every day there after,
I wish for you the joys of life to come,
I wish for you that the life you lead may be praised by God for now and always,
I wish for you the knowledge to face life as it comes,
I wish for you hope and wisdom that I have instilled in you to know the difference between right and wrong,
I wish for you all the dreams and hope that you could ever imagine,
I wish for you love for everlasting life.






No comments:

Post a Comment