Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 38

Baby Size: 19.5"
Baby Weight: 6.8 lb
*********************
 Today was my 38 week appointment, and I am still at the same as I was last week; 90% effaced and dilated 1cm.  It really sucked to go in and not have any progress since last week.  Even if I would have gone to 2cm that would have been some type of progress.  So the DR told me he'd see me next Friday unless I surprise him and come earlier this week...but he didn't see like that was very promising.  I'm guessing he was off a little by saying it would be a May baby and that it would be within 2 weeks.  Again, a little bummed, but I guess it is better the longer he stays in there baking!  Like my sister said, I just need to enjoy the me time, time alone with Kyle, not changing diapers, and only having to wipe my own butt!!  Haha!!

I am still pretty miserable this week, but that's to be expected...just ready for him to be here!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!!! Enjoy sleep as much as you can right now!!! haha! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete