Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 37

Friday was a rather busy day.  I went to my little brothers high school graduation breakfast, shopping with my mom, to my mom's doctors appointment, then to my 37 week appointment.  At this appointment I found out that I'm 90% thinned and 1 cm dilated.  I was secretly hoping to be further along, but I can't rush my body I guess...not matter how much I try.  My mom and sister ask after each appointment if the dr said how big Colton is, and as always I forget...BUT since mom was there with me she remembered to ask.  He said that he thinks he's about 7-7.5 lbs right now...which assuming I carry to 40 weeks that puts him around 8.5lbs when we deliver...give or take a little.

So how am I feeling...miserable!  The novelty has long worn off and been replaced with swelling, sleepless nights, cramps, braxton hicks, and annoying questions from everyone and their dog!  When I was first pregnant the questions didn't bother me, but now I get the same questions every day and it's rather annoying.  Want to know the kicker?!?  I tell them it annoys me and they still keep asking!!  For whatever reason it doesn't bother me when certain people ask questions, but there are some people that it just irritates the hell out of me!!  Then they make some comment about being grumpy, in a bad mood, hormonal...something....and it makes me want to smack them haha!  I mean I understand people have questions and wonder, but geez asking me every 5 minutes how I feel doesn't do anything but irritate me even more.  I guess if they would actually listen when I say quit asking that would be one thing, but when they totally ignore it that's another...

One thing I know for sure...I'm ready for Colton to make his appearance...so baby c'mon!!! :)

Just saw this and LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment