Friday, April 13, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 31

Baby Size: 16.25"; Pineapple
Baby Weight: 3.3 lb
*********************
This week we relatively easy, I've just been super tired, not sleeping well at night, and my feet/ankles are starting to swell more!  If I walk...period...they swell now, and it's to the point that it is making them sore.  Ugh!  I also feel like this heat wave that has hit our area is taking it's toll...ok maybe not quite a heat wave, it's gotten up into the 80s, but damn it feels like it's about 101 out there!!!  I have turned into a total hot box and I am usually pretty cool/cold, but not anymore.  I'm also not sleeping well, I can't sleep an entire night through, and I'm super pooped all day!  I just wish I could sleep!!

Had a lady at work this week ask me how I've been feeling and I told her great just tried.  She went on to say the first trimester is the worst so I would brighten up and not feel so tired in a few weeks...I told her I didn't think that would really happen.  She asked why, I said because I'm due in 8 weeks and her jaw dropped!!  It was hil-arious!!  She was like I had no idea you were that far along, you don't look like it at all...then the conversation turned to how the baby was going to be small and on and on...ugh!  Just because I'm not a blimp doesn't mean I'm going to have a super small baby or that he won't be healthy...just means I'm not a blimp! haha :)

Well here's some new pics :)



No comments:

Post a Comment