Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Realization...

So...I just realized that I'm 6 months pregnant...yeah yeah I know I'm 23.5 weeks, but I've always thought about it in weeks, not months.  So 23.5 weeks = 6 months.  Crazy crazy CRAZY!  I'm only 3.5 weeks away from being the in third trimester.  I just feel like I should have so much more done by now...like I should have the crib up and nursery ready to go.  I have it all bought just not ready.  I guess I still have a few more weeks before I really need to worry about it.  Oh goodness...I feel the anxiety coming on for some reason!!  Calm down Laura...calm down!

I've had people telling me for the past few weeks that I don't look pregnant, and this and that, and it didn't really bother me...okay I lied...it does bother me.  I don't know why, other than I too thought I would be bigger than this by now.  I feel like I'm barely showing and look more 'fat' than pregnant.  Now that I realize I'm 6 months, not 5 months like I originally thought, it makes me feel...freakish....if you will.  I understand that each person is different and that it takes longer to show on your first pregnancy than the second, but still.  I just thought I would be bigger than I am by now.  That I would 'look' more pregnant.  I look pregnant to me and Kyle, but it's because we both know what I looked like before.  I guess I really just want more people to just know I am without questioning it.  I know it will come in time...but I just don't think I will really get that big.  I really thought I would just because I wasn't that big to start with, but I didn't take into account that I have a long torso and that I worked out prior to pregnancy.  Apparently that just all affects it more than I realized. 

Ok pitty party over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment