Friday, February 24, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 24

Baby Size: 12.5"; Ear of Corn
Baby Weight: 1.25 lb
*********************

This week was great with the exception of the countless nights of insomnia!  I am having the hardest time sleeping.  I am so exhausted, but when I lay down I can't shut down my mind long enough to go to sleep.  Or if I can, I can't get comfortable for whatever reason.  As I am getting bigger I find it more and more difficult to get comfortable in bed.  If I lay on my left it pulls here, if I lay on my right it pull there, and there is no laying on my back for a long period of time.  Earlier this week I finally left my bed at 1:45am, went to one of our extra bedrooms and laid in there.  I was in there for about 30 minutes and decided to try the futon in the office.  I laid there and wore myself out trying to get comfortable, so I went back to the other bed and fell right asleep.  We have 4 beds in our house, and I tried out 3 of the 4 that night!  The only reason I didn't try the 4th was because it's in what will be Colton's room and there is so much crap in there that I would have had to clear a spot for me to walk and lay on the bed!!  Oh well, hopefully this weekend I can play catch up :)

Went to the DR yesterday and got to hear Colton's heartbeat; it was 160 bpm.  The DR had a hard time getting a good signal because Colton kept moving around as soon as he put the doppler up there; it was kind of cute!  Also, last night I was laying in bed and he apparently got the hiccups!!  I've only noticed it one other time, but it was nothing near like it was last night; he had a cute little rhythm going and every 3-4 seconds I could feel him popping in there.  It's just amazing :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment