Monday, February 20, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 23

Baby Size: 11.5"; Large Mango
Baby Weight: 1.1 lb
*********************
 I feel like my posts are becoming more and more repetitive...my pregnancy has been super uneventful, which I'm totally thankful for though!!  I am starting to realize more and more everyday how quickly the pregnancy is passing by!  In December Kyle bought a weld up building for my stuff so that I wouldn't have to keep 'nice' things in the shop/barn with his stinky stuff! haha :) Anyway, he bought it then and it still isn't up yet.  So far he has the floor frame done and two walls welded together, but the floor frame has no 'floor' and the walls are not attached to the floor frame yet.  I was hoping to be able to get the furniture and crap moved out of Colton's room and get it painted over spring break.  The room looks like a tornado has ran through it!  It has turned into my catch all room, or as I lovingly refer to it as 'the crap room.'   It has a queen size bed, night stand, dress with attached mirror, glider rocker, bassinet, crib in the box, crib mattress, changing table in the box, stroller & carrier, a box of Kyle stuff from Abilene, dog crate and other random baby/house items just in the room...that's not counting the Christmas tree and decorations in the closet.  I've tried to contain on my 'crap' to one room, and I've only over flowed into the office closet with 2 car seats I bought in November.  It's just getting a little frustrating because I really want to get the bed down and take stuff out I don't plan on keeping in there so I can get Colton's stuff together and ready :) time is a ticking!!  I realized to day that spring break starts March 9th, so that's just over 2 weeks away!  Hopefully we can get some pretty rain free weather and Kyle and get the shed finished up :)  Wishful thinking, but I really would like to get all that stuff done while I can still do it!  I don't really want to be up a ladder when I'm 8 months pregnant, but I guess I may have to be if the shed isn't done by then...maybe I will just start moving my crap into the shop and see if that speeds up the process any! haha!!  I guess nesting is setting in more and more...

Here's a couple pictures a girl from work took this morning--technically I guess this would be 24 week pics but it'll do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment