Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 22

Baby Size: 11"; Spaghetti Squash
Baby Weight: 1 lb
*********************
This week was rather uneventful for me, with many sleepless nights.  My sister is 30 weeks pregnant, and was admitted into the hospital for a UTI that quickly turned into a kidney infection early Wednesday morning.  At one point she was having contractions 8-9 minutes apart, but luckily they ended and Baby Logan was able to stay safe in his oven.  It was super scary and stressful just thinking about her and all the possible things that could happen.  It was hard for me emotionally, but I cannot imagine what it was for her and her husband.  Pure craziness!   Luckily, she was able to get discharged today after 4 days in the hospital, so now hopefully she stays out until Logan is due in April!

Friday night I had an odd feeling/sensation.  I got home late from the hospital after picking up my niece from her MewMaw's house (they've had her since Emily got admitted), and dropped her off at my moms because she wanted to stay there.  So I went right to bed to try and get a good sleep.  I laid down and from my belly button to the top of my pubic bone I felt like my stomach was getting ripped out...apparently Colton had decided to flip short ways instead of long ways!  I grabbed my belly and was like 'what the hell!' Then I took my hand off and he did it again!!  Oh it hurrrrrrrrt!  But I'll take it :) it's just my little guy moving all around trying to get comfy :)

Super glad Emily is home in her own bed tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment