Monday, February 6, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 21

Baby Size: 10.5"; Carrot
Baby Weight: 12.2oz
*********************
This week my hormones were pretty intense and crazy.  I was up one minute and down the next...got old fast.  I also found little things irritating me, and little things setting me off.  Something as simple as seeing someone's name on the caller ID would send me into a rage or make me cry.  Craziness!  I also noticed that my belly really started to seem to grow a lot this week.  As the belly is growing, I have noticed my belly button is starting to look/feel funny.  It is stretching out and is super super soft!  I assume this is happening because everything is stretching, but it's just weird is all.  Also have noticed my belly still has a point around my belly button/waist area...again not sure why just weird...Oh well!  Here's some pics :)


No comments:

Post a Comment