Friday, August 19, 2011

Today

Well I went to the hysterograph today.  My uterus shape is good and my tubes are now clear; I had blockages in both tubes.  The Dr. & nurse were super nice & explained everything before we started and as they did it.  It was neat to see my junk on the screen too!  It was very uncomfortable and as the day went on pain kept coming and going in waves; a 3.5 hour nap helped though! As I laid on the table with tears streaming down my face I had to remind myself it was all worth it & would be in the end.  The dr said since the plumbing looks good it could be hormones...what me hormonal?!? Haha! I'm doing that testing at the end of the month anyway so no biggie. Hopefully the hormone tests come back normal too, I'm really hoping for a green flag on everything!
Kyle wasn't able to go with me as planned, he had to work and has to all weekend.  Not sure when he will make it for his testing, but hopefully soon! Luckily my sister Emily was able to go with me; not sure what I'd do without her! She wasn't able to go back with me, but it helped to know she was there waiting on me. :) thanks Emily!
It still baffles me how some people get pregnant without really trying while others have difficulty; I guess that's just nature.  It isn't alway even or fair, but it's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment