Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting nervous...

Well tomorrow is my appointment with my doctor to discuss possible options for testing.  I'm getting a little nervous, but not because I'm worried, but because I'm well...nervous.  I'm nervous something may be wrong, but I'm nervous nothing may be wrong either.  I know it's weird either way, but I'm just ready to know either way. I wasn't nervous until today, but now as the day goes on I get more and more nervous.  Kyle has a dentist appointment, so as long as he gets out in time, he'll be there too, but I'm still a little nervous.  Hopefully I will calm down by tomorrow, but I think I'll be nervous until I know more.  It just sucks that they can't test you for every possible issue in one test/shot.  Oh well, better stop worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment