Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sanity

Hi, my name is Laura, and I lack sanity today!

I'm having a mini freak out today.  Not sure that the testing is a good idea.  I have so many thoughts running through my head, and poor Dana is having to listen to them all!  I <3 you Dana!!  While I don't always like what she says, it's always what I need to bring me back to reality...she's just having a difficult time throwing that reality at me today.  I just, I just....don't know!  I am a bit of a control freak you could say.  I like to know what's going on, when it's going on, and everything; not just about baby making, everything!  No wonder I had high blood pressure at my last appointment...

Anyway, I'm starting to think I'm crazy...nuts...psycho...whatever.  I know we haven't been trying to terribly long, but at the same time I feel like its been years.  Is this a good idea?  Is it a bad idea?  Hell if I know!  Uggghhh! I just have so many mixed emotions today about it all.  Maybe people are right, may be we should wait and try longer.  I guess it's too late now, better now then later right.  If there's nothing wrong now, there won't be later, and if there is something wrong now it will be later.  I just want to know...here's the control freak in my again...I better just get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is to not have control of the situation because I feel EXACTLY the same way, but at least you are getting one step closer to finding out if there is anything keeping you from getting pregnant. I had an HSG and while it was uncomfortable, it was also really good to be one step closer to finding out what is going on. In the end, we will have our beautiful baby and we won't remember any of this craziness that we had to go through to make our dreams come true : )

    ReplyDelete