Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hyterography Scheduled & Pre-seed

So Friday is the big day!  I am having my hyterography done that morning, and hopefully that afternoon we can take Kyle's swimmers to S&W in Temple to get them checked out.  Fingers crossed that everything comes out ok.  I would just rather get tested early and find out nothing is wrong, then to wait longer and have something wrong that could have been fixed.  I know some don't understand the reason for testing, and some do :), but it seems like the understanding ears are fewer than those who yell to keep trying and relax.  I think I talk to too many people about it.  I have a select few that I talk openly about it and tell them everything, while there are others that know some info but not all of it.  Those that don't know it all seem to act like they do haha! I guess I just need to keep my mouth shut about it all, and just keep talking with my close friends about it...they seem to tell me not just what I want to hear, but what I need to hear--even if I don't want to hear it!

Anywho, fingers crossed it all comes out good and we just get told to keep practicing!

Can't forget!  We went and bought our first thing of Pre-Seed; for those of you who don't know what this is, it's a TTC friendly lube that mimics your natural lubrication and doesn't harm the sperm...it has actually been said to increase the chances!  I read people all over TTC  boards whooping and hollering about it, so I finally broke down and bought some....this sh!t ain't cheap; $20 for 9 uses, so hopefully it will help.  Kyle and I went to church Sunday, out to lunch, and to the mall to pick up my wedding ring (it was getting repaired).  Afterwards I told him I wanted to stop at CVS and pick some up, so we walk in and are standing at the condom/HPT/everything sex related aisle searching for it and can't find it!  Luckily, across the street is Walgreens, so we moseyed on over there and after a little more searching I found the last box...it seemed like it was at the very back of the very bottom shelf or something!  They put condoms out front and center, but TTC friendly lube gets hidden!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment