Thursday, July 28, 2011

Been busy

Goodness I didn't realize I haves posted in so long! The last couple of weeks have been hectic...I've been trying to finish homework for this summer semester before our trip to see Kyle's family, so not much free time! We leave tomorrow morning for 9 days in Montana! I'm ready to go; the weather is great up there now...80s not 100s!!

I am getting antsy about my appointment in a couple of weeks, but I figure it will either put me at easy or confirm issues, either way we will work with what we are given. :) I'm feeling more and more optimistic about everything, and I'm to the point now that I'm not stressing or feeling pressure to get pregnant I'm just concerned. Fingers crossed that all is well and it's just taking a while!

Well I'm out for now, got to get packing!! I will try to post while I'm gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment