Friday, July 15, 2011

Good week!

I had a good week this week, hopefully everyone else can say the same. AF is still here which is annoyingly long, but oh well. My blackberry broke this week so I got a new phone. Its a DROID and so far so good ...I really like that I can blog from here :)
So I told Kyle earlier this week that this month was not our lucky month and he was a little bummed I think ...he didn't say he was but he kind of acted like it. He wanted to be able to tell his parents while we are there this month too. I did realize on Tuesday though that based on my projected O day and fertile days that I may actually be able to test while we are there and find out! That would be neat!! Fingers crossed again...
Well im out y'all...hope everyone has a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment