Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Changed Appointment

So I was looking at one of the 3, yes 3, apps that I have on my phone for tracking AF, O, BT, and BD and they all said I would O on Aug 22--assuming I don't get a BFP this cycle that's starting now.  Well, August 22 is the same day I had scheduled the appointment with my OB/GYN to talk about fertility testing...so going that day could be highly inconvenient depending on the type of testing he would suggest starting with.  I called to see if they had anything else available before then, preferably the week before.  They had one open August 9th, which is day 2 of the projected AF arrival for this next cycle.  That works out great I think!  If I get a BFP this cycle he could possibly confirm then, and if I get a BFN then I will be lined up for testing during my next O cycle!  Maybe that's fate...or conscience...we shall wait and see!  Fingers crossed & tons of BD this cycle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment