Monday, June 25, 2012

Update!

So it's been a few days...ok couple weeks...since I have done an update.  Everything has been going great!   I love being a mom and love seeing Kyle with Colton even more!! It just makes my heart melt to see him holding him and talking all sweet to him :)  makes me fall more and more in love with him.  We have had a few rough days/nights but I know it's all part of the process.  He has issues getting his sleep schedule down.  Some days he is really good, while others aren't so great. 

We had his 2 week checkup on June 19th and he weighed a hefty 8 lbs 13ounces and was 21 inches long!  He is growing so freakin' fast!!  I was going through pictures from the hospital and started crying.  He has grown up so much and has changed sooo much...it is just going by so fast and he is changing so much and growing up so fast. 

He was OUT!


Ready for church

1 comment: