Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dr Appts

I had a DR appointment today, and was able to hear my little Junebug's heartbeat again; 155bpm :)  nice and strong!  I also set the appointment to find out the gender; January 16th at 4pm, Kyle's 33rd birthday!!  What a nice birthday present :) 

Today I also met the the pediatrician to do a prenatal visit.  We just went over the way the office functions, and how things will work once the baby is born; like when he will come to the hospital to check on the baby and when the baby needs to come into the office.  I think I'll be very happy with him!

I also got a travel system today from a friend today that she used with her son.  It's the Eddie Bauer Stonewood Travel System.I love it!  It's super cute, gender generic, and fit the budget :)  I love how we things are starting to come today and we are gathering items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment