Friday, December 9, 2011

Bump-Date: Week 12

Baby Size: 2"; Lime
Baby Weight: 0.5oz
------------------------
Week 12 has followed suit, and was relatively easy going! I have noticed the tired spells are changing up a bit; previously I got tired around 9-10am and again around 4-4:30pm. Now I get tired around 4 to the point I could fall asleep walking! Not sure why the pattern changed but I noticed it this week. Also I pee ALL THE TIME!! I get up at least 3-4 times a night...I don't even get a drink when I'm up, so I don't encourage the cycle, doesn't matter I still pee!! So bad a gal at work had me keep a tally; 5 times from 9am to noon! 5 times in 3 hours...seriously?!? Ugh! Plus it will only get worse as the baby grows :( oh well I can deal ;) well I'm headed to bed, it's past my bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment