Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bump-Date: Week 15

Baby Size: 4"; Apple
Baby Weight: 2.5oz
*********************

Week 15 just came to a close and tomorrow I have a DR appointment.  At this appointment I will be able to schedule my ultrasound appointment to find out if its a boy or girl!  Super excited!  Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we can find out!!  I am excited that we get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow though :)  I haven't heard it in a month and it feels like a lifetime.

This week was pretty easy in the baby department, but I do have a head cold/sinus issues.  My head feels like it wants to explode, I keep sneezing, my eyes are itchy, and I feel like crap!  Hopefully the dr can help me out tomorrow.

Christmas was a success this week!  Got all presents wrapped and sent out early this year.  My parents do Christmas on Christmas day, and I don't think my 3 year old niece Rachael has ever seen so many presents!  She spent the night with me on the 23rd and we went over to my parents and she found 1 present under the tree with her name, and she thought that was all she had.  We went into my old bedroom and the bed was COVERED with presents!  The little girl had a stack of presents higher than she is tall!  She was soooo happy when she opened them all :)

This week I also got my crib and changing table in.  The crib matches everything perfectly, but the changing table is a little dark. I really like the changing table, but I'm going to keep my eyes open in case I find one that matches a little better.

Well my eyes are starting to hurt from all the...whatever this is...and I shall close with a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment