Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bump-Date: Week 13

Baby Size: 3"; Medium Shrimp
Baby Weight: 0.5oz
*********************
This week I found myself feeling a little weak most of the day.  I went to the mall one day, walked from JCPenny to Motherhood and when I left I almost passed out.  I got hot, sweaty, dizzy, and started seeing black while I was walking.  So I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down for about 10-15 minutes before I felt like I could walk again without getting that feeling.  I thought that maybe I needed to eat something, so I went to Fazolis and grabbed some lunch and called my DRs nurse. I had to leave a message, and they didn't get back to me for almost 3 hours!  That kind of irritated me, but when I talked with my sister about it, she said that they call back right away when it's something bad, so since they weren't calling back I guess that means they weren't too worried.  The nurse said that I need to eat every couple of hours so that my blood sugar doesn't get low along with my blood pressure dropping.  So I've been eating every few (not two) hours and have really noticed I feel better.  I don't feel as weak and the tiredness isn't as bad.  Hopefully next week I can report no weakness or passing out feeling!

Here's a new picture for you!  Say goodbye first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment