Thursday, October 6, 2011

Still Smiling!

I don't think I've stopped smiling since Monday around 1:30pm!  I am so ecstatic!  The normal first few weeks symptoms have started showing up.  I find myself more and more tired, but I heard your body uses over a quarter of its energy during this time for the baby, so I'll definitely take the tired!  It's strange though, I go the bed early, wake up on time, then feel like I hit a wall around 10:30am, and my second wind comes around  1:00pm, then I'm good until 7 or 8 pm and the cycle starts all over again.  I'm so pooped, I wish I could curl up under my desk right now and take a power nap...nobody would notice...right?!?  In addition to being sleepy, I am starting to feel a bit queezy from time to time, but I haven't lost my cookies yet, so fingers crossed that I won't!  I'm not feeling too terribly hungry either.  Yesterday Dana and I went to McAlisters and got 1/2 a McAlisters club and chicken tortialla soup in a bread bowl.  Typically I will eat the entire bread bowl, soup and all, but not yesterday.  I walked away with not even half the soup gone!  Totally not like me!  I guess that's not a bad thing, but the baby needs all it can get right now.  I just need to make sure I take all my vitamins!  Well 10-4 readers, mommy is going back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment