Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Disbelief

I am in total disbelief today! I just want to scream to the world I'M PREGNANT!!! Had an urge to stop everyone I passed at work and say oh yeah by the way there's a baby on board! I just cannot believe it right now. I am trying not to be too excited because it's still early, but I can't help it.
Last night while laying in bed, Kyle did his usual good nights, but altered. He said "good night mall-malls" (that's our Dachshund Molly), "good night Laura" and gave me a kiss, then "night night bean" and he rubbed my belly. I teared up! It was so sweet!
So the spring will be super busy. My sister is due April 20th, I graduate grad school May 12th, my little brother graduates high school May 26th, and my tentative due date is June 10th! Goodness!! Busy busy, but totally worth it!
Aaaaahhhhhhh I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

1 comment: