Monday, August 4, 2014

Bump-Date #2: Weeks 34 & 35

Week 34
Baby Size: 18"
Baby Weight: 4.75 lb

Week 35
Baby Size: 18.25"
Baby Weight: 5.25 lb
*********************

I have been feeling the time crunch and have started working hard(ish) on the nursery!  Everything has been going good for the most part.  I had a routine appointment on Thursday with my ob, and he is concerned because I am measuring 1.5cm smaller than I should be at the point I am in this pregnancy.  He has referred me for an additionally ultrasound to check for a few things:
  • Size of my uterus
  • Amniotic fluid levels
  • Position of Dylan
  • Size of Dylan
Any of which can contribute to measuring smaller than normal.  I know 1.5cm doesn't sound like much, but 1 cm equals 1 week of growth; so that measure I'm measuring 1.5 weeks smaller than I should be at this point...so really 33.5 weeks not 35 weeks.  It is a little nerve wracking, but my appointment is this morning so only a couple more hours!  I just hope they can tell me if anything is wrong today and not make me wait until my next appointment with him Thursday.  On the plus side, we get a sneak peek at the little fella! :)

 




































34weeks 2days   
Colton at 35weeks and Dylan at just over 34weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment