Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bump-Date #2: Weeks 16 & 17

Ok sorry, I am horrible about blogging this go around...so much to do and so little time it feels like!!

Week 16:
Baby Size: 4.5"; Avocado
Baby Weight: 3.5oz
*********************

Week 17:
Baby Size: 5.1"; Onion
Baby Weight: 5.5oz
*********************

The past two weeks have been pretty crazy at work and at home both!  I had my 16 week appointment March 27th and I got to hear the heartbeat again...so in love with that sound!  I then got a call on Friday to say that my ultrasound would be April 1st; yes April Fool's day!  I was like awesome can't wait!!  I have been having issues with my sciatica nerve, but I had that issue with Colton as well I just wish there was so sort of relief for it!  The dr just says to relax and stay off my feet, but that there isn't much I can do for it since it's just the baby putting pressure on the nerves in my lower back; oh well that's one of the sacrifices I will make!

People tell me that I don't look like I'm showing, but I totally see it!

17w3d

No comments:

Post a Comment