Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bump-Date #2: Week 15

Baby Size: 4"; Apple
Baby Weight: 2.5oz
*********************
 Last week I thought I felt the baby moving, and thought I would wait a couple days and see if I noticed it again; sure enough I did!  It happens almost every night now when I lay down to go to sleep :)  It isn't strong enough for anybody but me to feel it at this point, and secretly I kind of like that...makes it just mine for the time being! I realized the other day talking with my best friend that I am only a couple weeks away from finding out if the baby is a boy/girl.  I got the DR the 27th, and will schedule the ultrasound at that appointment for within the next 2 weeks, and assuming the baby is cooperative we should find out!  So exciting!  Time is going by so much faster this time than with Colton.  I remember with Colton the first trimester was never ending, and I was thinking wow 4 whole weeks between appointments AND 2 weeks until the ultrasound.  Now I'm like wow only 4 weeks between appointments AND my ultrasound is only 2 weeks away!  It is all flying by so fast...not sure 5 more months is enough time to get everything done that I need to do!

1 comment: