Monday, January 30, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 20

Baby Size: 10"; Banana
Baby Weight: 10.5oz
*********************
Well this week marked the half way point of my pregnancy!  With the exception of finding out about the marginal previa, the week was ok.  I found myself being extra moody, tired, and hormonal.  Everything and everyone irritated the hell out of me!  I wasn't sleeping good so that just added to the hormones, and just everything in general added to it.  So I talked with a friend from work and she recommended sleeping alone one night and see if a good nights sleep would help...boy did it work wonders!!!  I woke up in the same position I went to sleep, and was soooo rested and in a great mood!  The hormones are still a little shaky, but that's to be expected.  I'm just super excited I got to sleep and in a better mood!  Woohoo!!!


I also realized that I didn't post a belly pic on week 19, I'll get back on schedule with week 21 :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL this reminds me... I had a freak out w/ DH because he fell asleep on the couch. I was extremely sleep deprived, and was so tired at that point that I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth... Enter me for wife of the year because the poor guy just took it like a champ. When I finally got some sleep (alone because DH snores and has obstructive sleep apnea) I was a much better wife the next day. Sometimes all we need is sleep!!

    ReplyDelete