Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bump-Date: Week 17

Baby Size: 5.1"; Onion
Baby Weight: 5.5oz
*********************
Week 17 was a little rough, but I just had a difficult time sleeping all through the night.  I haven't gotten up to use the restroom as much, but I kept waking up and was unable to go back to sleep; the only day I slept good was Thursday night.  I am super super sleepy! Oh well, I guess I better get use to it!

Early this week I had my first experience of what I think was the baby moving around.  It happened Tuesday, and I didn't actually feel the baby, but I was sitting at my desk at work and got this urge to pee...to the point I seriously thought I was going to go before I made it to the bathroom!  I thought oh that was weird...then it happened Wednesday too!  I think it was the little thing in there dancing on my bladder :)  After this, I became a little more aware, and started noticing little flutters, so I'm assuming that's the baby!  It is so weird and hard to describe what it feels like!  I can't wait until they get a little strong so Kyle can feel.

I can't wait until the 16th to see if it's a boy or girl!  I'm excited and ready to find out.  I have this fear that even if we go, that they won't be able to tell and then I'll have to wait! I also can't wait until my 'bump' doesn't look like I'm gaining weight and actually looks like a bump :)  I'm sure it will be here soon enough

1 comment:

  1. The movement is amazing huh?!! I think 17 weeks is when that really started for me too :) Congrats!!! Excited to hear what your having :)

    ReplyDelete