Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pedi Surgeon Appointment...

We met with Dr. Danny Little at Temple Pediatric Specialty Clinic October 14th and he confirmed that Dylan does have a dermoid cyst on his right eyebrow...just like I did when I was a toddler!  He is concerned at the growth rate and would like to get it out as soon as possible before it causes any developmental issues with his skull.  Originally he said he could do it October 24th...that's next week!  But Auntie Kim is coming in from New York to meet the boys that weekend, so we scheduled it for November 10th instead.  The surgery shouldn't be more than 30 minutes and recovery should be minimal.  Kind of anxious to get it done, but I know it's what is best!  We talked about the issues it can cause in the future if we delay getting it removed, but I was more concerned about him having to be put under for the surgery.  My mom reminded me I had it done and everything was good, so to use that as a reassurance :)  Working so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment