Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bump-Date #2: Weeks 6-10

I have been horrible about keeping up with my weekly updates this go around, but I am going to get better about that I promise!  It was easier the first time because I would go home, kick back, rest, and type my blog; but now it's craziness at home with Colton running around :)  Good crazy!

Week 10:
Baby Size: 1"; Kumquat
Baby Weight: <0.5oz
*********************
Bleeding is starting to slow down, and only happened at the start of the week, which is great!  I'm trying to take it a little easier and still not worry!  Been super tired though!  Can't wait until our next appointment on the 27th to hear the little boogers heartbeat!

Week 9:
Baby Size: <1"; Grape or Olive
Baby Weight: <0.5oz
*********************
I've started noticing certain pants are fitting tighter, but I'm better most of that is bloat and/or weight gain than baby since it's still so small!  I did manage to get my maternity clothes out of the storage shed...not washed but out of the shed so that's one step closer.  Maybe I'll have energy later in the week to actually wash them and get them hanging in the closet.

We're starting to talk about the transition for Colton.  We want to make this as smooth and stress-less as possible.  The big decision this week was, do we keep Colton's room 'Coltons' or do we move him to a new room and keep his current room the baby room.  After a couple nights of talking about it, we decided to keep Colton's room 'Coltons.'  We've even gotten him to start calling it his room, so when he calls us we ask where are you?  He chimes back my roooooom :) super cute!

Week 8:
Baby Size: <1"; Kidney Bean
Baby Weight: <0.5oz
 *********************
I'm slowing finding out that there are things I can't eat...like physically I cannot make myself eat baked chicken.  Or chicken that has the consistency of baked chicken...cannot do it!  It grows and grows in my mouth to the point that I feel like I'm going to gag.  Which stinks because I really like chicken and use to eat it a lot with Colton.  I'm still bleeding off and on, but trying not to worry, as the doctor reassures me that everything is okay.  The bleeding changes from spotting to a period like flow from day to day...hour to hour really.  Hoping this ends soon or I will end up in the looney bin by the time baby #2 gets here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment