Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bump-Date #2: Week 12

Baby Size: 2"; Lime
Baby Weight: 0.5oz
------------------------

 This week has been great!  I have been feeling good...starting to get some energy back :) Poor Colton has an ear infection and RSV, so I was home with him for a couple days, but other than that all is going good! We had our 12 week check up yesterday and go to hear the little bean's heartbeat; 163bmp and strong!  We go back in 4 weeks, and at that appointment we will make the ultrasound appointment to hopefully find out if it's a he or she...so less than 6 weeks away!  I remember when I was pregnant with Colton everything seemed to take longer.  The first trimester never seemed like it would end, and hearing 6 more weeks until finding the gender seemed like an eternity.  Now it's like only 6 weeks!  This pregnancy is flying by so much faster, and I'm really enjoying that to be honest :)

Here's my first bump picture...I've been bad this go round about taking pictures, but I will be better!
12 weeks 1 day


Molly is glad to have her pillow back :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy I found this blog!
    www.mommy-dreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete